- Culture at the Workplace: Warm Relationships Turn Cool
- A Brief Cross-Cultural Conversation, Verbatim
- Warning – This Blog Entry Does Not Get to the Point in the First Paragraph! Conciseness and “Efficiency” in Cross-Cultural Styles
- Cross-Cultural Workplace: Two Mini-Cases of Misinterpretation
- Cross-Cultural Workplace: “We” and “I” – Speaking for Myself?
Tag Archives: collectivism
Some of our European and American clients working with people in Asia have reported confusion about the use of “we.” We have heard clients say, “When I communicate with a team member in, for example, India or China, I … Continue reading